Boom! The tastiest Blondie is coming your way and it is unlike anything you have ever tried before. Your experience will be enhanced because these Blondie’s are stuffed with Snickers bar and graham crackers which give them the taste you have always been looking for. Now there is no need to try any other Blondie recipe! I know this may be going over board but I just really want you to try these at home. If you can’t try them at home, at least I gave you another idea for your next birthday present. These are best enjoyed hot out of the oven with some ice cream to cool them off. Bet you can’t just eat one!
Makes 24 golden squares
2 1/3 cups All purpose flour
1 ½ tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Salt
3 tbsp Powdered Graham Crackers
14 tbsp Unsalted butter, softened
1 ¾ cups Firmly packed golden brown sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 tsp Pure Vanilla extract
1 Snicker’s Bar, chopped
½ cup Semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup Walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees F and line one 9 by 13 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, salt, and Graham Crackers together.
- In a large bowl, beat together the softened butter and the brown sugar until mixed. Add the eggs one at a time and the vanilla until incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture in 2 additions, mixing until incorporated after each addition.
- Fold in the Snickers Bar, walnuts, and the chocolate chips.
- Turn the thick mixture onto the prepared pan and even it out.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!